Here is a Step-by-Step Process:
1. Slice the throat part. Remove the bullet!
2. Scrap out the skin. Set Aside. Remove the heart and internal entrails. Eat the heart "fresh". If you don't eat it, i will! That's the attitude. If you don't behave like that, the locals will make you eat it. Boooo!
3. Set the horse/cow's dung on fire. Put stones in it. Put some more dung. And some more.
4. Slice the meat in small cuts. Set aside. Do not throw away anything. Every cut is priceless. Hihi.
5. Get the scrapped skin. Pour in the cutlets and the firey stones. Tie it securely. Put it down.
6. Get the blue torch. Blow the poor thing. Notice the fur will be wiped out. The thing becomes a lechon-lookalike.
7. Here it is! Well Done!
8. Wash it up to make it look decent. Get the knife!